This event was originally planned for 7/13 [but Postponed due to COVID].
Do you want to create your own website? Are you a small business owner, artist, blogger, or writer? In this workshop, we’ll talk about how to start your own website from scratch for free, design a unique website, and learn how to sell your products on your website.
Attendees will be able to:
- Create your own website
- Learn designing tools
- Free vs. paying for a website, what the difference is, and what should you do?
- Beginner and Intermediate users
- Businesses trying to build a website to promote their business
- Entrepreneurs trying to market themselves
- Anyone interested in learning this skill
Araya Komai will be leading this workshop. Araya is a multidisciplinary graphic designer & program developer at Access. Araya works with small business owners to build brands and websites that empower the vibrant business’ in San Diego. They will be accompanied by ABA (Asian Business Association) and the Access Microenterprise team. With over 5 staff to help out this day, you will get the one-on-one help that you need. Join us on July 13th at 6:00PM.
***Please bring your own laptop to work on your website!***